Dream Girl Banner

Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's Contest time!

This weekend, Pajama Girl became a standalone app available from Itunes or the Apple App store.  To celebrate, I'm holding a contest, right here, with this post.  I can tell you've never been so excited so lets cut to the chase here, shall we? 

The Prizes:

A 10 page crit. of a novel (done by me)
A full picture book crit.  (done by me)
A free copy of the Pajama Girl app!  (courtesy of me!)

To enter leave a comment on this blog post, listing which prize(s) you want, and your email address.  You don't have to be a follower of this blog, but if you are (or become one) you'll get an extra entry.  You will also get an extra entry for each of the following: tweeting this contest, mentioning it on Facebook, mentioning it on your own blog or website.  (so mention that in your comment too) I will randomly select the winner on June 17. 

Sound fun?  Enter away!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome that your book is available on Itunes. I would enter the contest but I'm not at the point where I need a critique. I just need to get done with what I'm working on. Can't wait to hear how your marketing of your book is going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome of you to host a contest! I'd love to win a free copy of the Pajama Girl app that I can get through my Itunes account and access online. I am a follower of your blog, and by commenting here, I guess this counts as two entries!

    ReplyDelete