Saturday, January 26, 2013
So, now I'm annoyed that I have this time to write and I'm not using it to advance my story. I love this story. It's going to be fantastic. But, clearly, I haven't given it enough thought yet. All in good time.
Since I have the writing time, I thought I'd return to my blog. (aren't you delighted?) Since you're hoping for some information here, I'll mention some of the top songs on my writing playlist for this story I'm not writing currently. What do you think of this?
1. Paradise - Coldplay (this is the song that actually inspired the whole thing.)
2. Shadow Boxer - Fiona Apple
3. Stay or Leave - Dave Matthews
4. Broken Crown - Mumford & Sons
5. I Will Not Forget You - Sarah McLachlan
And, lest you think I've forgotten about it. Dream Girl is out to publishers at this very moment. She's on her job interview, waiting to get hired. So, here are some of her top tracks too, in order of most listened to while writing.
1. Fear - OneRepublic
2. Vanilla Twilight - Owl City
3. Evangelina Butterfly Dupree - The Aldous U Collective
4. Distance - Christina Perri
5. To the Ghosts Who Write History - The Low Anthem
6. Won't Stop - OneRepublic
7. Lullaby - OneRepublic
8. Porcelain - Moby
9. Trapeze - Iron and Wine
10. House of Wax - Paul McCartney