Hello everyone out there! In the spirit of fairness (and pushing down that debut video post of mine) I decided to do something fun with you. At least, I think it'll be fun.
Besides writing, music is very important to me. I usually listen to music while I write. It helps me access the right mood, feelings, words. So I thought I'd post a list of the top 10 songs I listen to while writing my YA novel...which I'm still revising. In exchange, I hope you'll post your own top 10 list of songs in the comments. It can be for what you're writing, it can just be the soundtrack of your life, it can be your favorite 10 songs right now, it could be 10 songs you just hate. Whatever you want. It's all about you.
These are the 10 most played according to my Itunes, and you know, Itunes doesn't lie.
1. The Consort - Rufus Wainwright
2. Trapeze - Iron and Wine
3. Thinking About You - Radiohead
4. A Long Goodbye - Erasure
5. Rise - Gabrielle
6. I hope tomorrow is like today - Guster
7. To the Ghosts who write history - The Low Anthem
8. Porcelain (Trin Remix with Enya) - Moby and Enya
9. Follow Me - Paul McCartney
10. I'm About to Come Alive - Train
What top ten songs make your list?